Thursday, October 6, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 6 October 2022

 Tailored to Your Need

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.(Isaiah 9:6)


Today’s Morsel: One of the great things about Christ was that He was tailored and made to meet every need. After being tempted by the devil for 40 days, scripture states: “And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.” (Luke 4:16-21) Think about that for a moment. Every situation and circumstance is identified in the passage of scripture here and is fulfilled in Christ Jesus. Nothing is left that He cannot do. He was tailored to meet all your needs.

 

Sing: On my way home, oh, on my way home; on my way, oh, on my way home; on my way home, oh, on my way home, come on fix it, Jesus, fix it, like You said You would.

 

Thought For Today:But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.(Philippians 4:19)

1 comment: