Saturday, March 28, 2020

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 28 March 2020


Convictions

My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.(Proverbs 3:1-4)

Today’s Morsel:  What are your convictions.  How deep do they run?  Are they personal, church, or biblical?  Some folks think that church convictions are personal convictions, and personal convictions are biblical convictions.  As a Christian, all three should be prevalent in your life and you should know the difference between them.  Once you have this understanding deep within you and you have a clear knowledge as to why you have each, people will be more impressed by the depth of your convictions than they are by the height of your logic.  Remember, if you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Sing:  Though all hell assails me, I shall not be moved.  Jesus will not fail me, I shall not be moved.  Just like a tree planted by the waters, I shall not be moved.

Thought For Today: If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment