Wednesday, March 27, 2013

2013 March 27 - Morning Manna

"How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up? For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges" (Deuteronomy 32:30-31).
Today's Morsel: Jesus told Peter, "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" (Matthew 16:18). Moses said that their rock is not as our Rock. David said, "For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?" (2 Samuel 22:32). When Paul was explaining to the church of Corinth how God led the children of Israel in the wilderness, he said, "Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ" (1 Corinthians 10:1-4). "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins" Jesus said (John 8:23-24). Who do you say that Jesus Christ is? There is no God like our God.
Sing: Faithful, faithful, faithful is our God. Faithful, faithful, faithful is our God. Faithful, faithful, faithful is our God. Faithful, faithful, faithful is our God. (Chorus)
Chorus: I'm reaping the harvest God promised me, Take back what the devil stole from me, and I rejoice today, for I shall recover it all. Yes, I rejoice today, for I shall recover it all.
Holy, holy, holy is our God. Holy, holy, holy is our God. Holy, holy, holy is our God. Holy, holy, holy is our God. (Chorus)

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus is our God. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus is our God. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus is our God. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus is our God. (Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment