Monday, March 25, 2013

2013 March 25 - Morning Manna

And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters. And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith. (Deuteronomy 32:19-20)
Today's Morsel: Okay, I'm going to ask you this question again: How's your faith? On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, where is your faith? Is your faith still strong and running off the charts when it doesn't seem that God is present. I do believe that God sometimes stands back to see what we are going to do with what He has given us. We have got to get to the point that we walk by our faith and not by our sight. God's Word is from everlasting to everlasting. We have to get to a point where we trust God and know within ourselves that He will be there when we need Him. Even though my kids and grandkids are over seven thousand miles from me, I think that they know that I am still there for them should they need me. The same is true with God. We can't see God, but we know that He's there watching over us and is there should we need Him. We've got to get to a place where we exercise our faith on what His Word says. I believe that we are living in a very perverse generation. And because of it, many do not have any faith. But the church is not to be wicked and stubborn. We are to be children of the day and children of light. If others can't see your faith in God, then your faith is dead.
Sing: Rejoice, rejoice, O Christian, lift up your voice and sing, eternal hallelujahs to Jesus Christ the King; the hope of all who seek Him, the help of those who find, none other is so loving, so good and kind.
He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today! He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way. He lives, He lives, salvation to impart! You ask me how I know He lives? He lives within my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment