Saturday, July 31, 2010

2010 July 31 - Morning Manna

Hast thou not poured me out as milk, and curdled me like cheese? (Job 10:10)


Today's Morsel: Here in Wisconsin, one of the big sellers is "Cheese Curds," (fried cheese in small pieces). I'm sure you know that cheese is produced from milk. Job said that the Lord had poured him out as milk and curdled him like cheese. Job felt like he had been separated from the source and turned into something else. He felt like he had been beaten around and turned into curds and whey. He felt sour, bitter, and separated. And his friends did not help the matter any. Maybe you can relate to Job today. Maybe you are going through something in your life that you makes feel as though you are separate from the source, and that Jesus doesn't seem to be anywhere near and others just don't seem to care. But let me encourage you today, even though you may feel as though you've swallowed a bitter pill, Jesus hasn't for gotten you. Always remember that the just must live and walk by faith and God will be right on time.

Sing: Who am I that You are mindful of me. That You hear me, when I call. Is it true that You are thinking of me, how You love me; It's amazing.

CHORUS: I am a friend of God. I am a friend of God. I am a friend of God, He calls me friend. (2X).

God Almighty, Lord of Glory, You have called me friend. I am a friend of God. I am a friend of God, I am a friend of God, He calls me friend. You call me friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment