Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2010 July 20 - Morning Manna

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (John 13:35)


Today's Morsel: Did you know that people need loving the most when they deserve it least? God has made us that we need love and that we should share love. Because God is love, and we are created in His image, and the fruit of the Spirit is love, love should be in all of our lives. And we should be willing to share it freely with others. If we only give people love when we think that they deserve it, we will never know what a difference it could have made during other times. Love really isn't spelled, L-O-V-E, it is spelled T-I-M-E. So when we spend time with those we say that we care about and for, it can really make a difference. Jesus said that by our love all men would know that we are His disciples. Can others tell who you belong to?

SING: Not because I've been so faithful, not because I've been so good; you've always been there for me, to provide my every need. You were there when I was lonely, you were there in all my pain, guiding my footsteps, sheltered me from rain. And it was You, who made my life complete. You are to me, my everything, and that is why I sing.

CHORUS: Jesus I love you, because You care. I couldn't imagine if You weren't there. Jesus, I love you, because You care. I couldn't imagine, if You weren't there. I love You.

1 comment:

  1. love love love this song. We sing it at our church.

    ReplyDelete