Monday, July 5, 2010

2010 July 6 - Morning Manna

The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly (Proverbs 20:27).


Today's Morsel: When we look at light, we have come a very long way. But people today still use candles to set an ambiance in their homes and churches. Solomon said that the spirit of a man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly. Our spirit should cause us to continually search ourselves to see if we are walking in truth, as a candle lights our way. When we have the Spirit of Christ in us (Romans 8:9), we have Christ in us, the light of the world (John 8:12), and there should be no darkness in us. Light always repells darkness. David said the Lord desires truth in the inward parts. God wants us to walk in truth. When we have truth and walk in truth, our ways are bright and pure. Remember, you are a direct reflection of Christ.


Sing: Lord I lift my spirit, to your Spirit, in holy sweet communion. I sense your holy presence, as I draw nearer; Lord I lift, my spirit to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment