Friday, January 4, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 4 January 2019


Disqualified

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any” (1 Corinthians 6:9-12).

Today’s Morsel:  One of the things about eternal salvation is that once you are born again, you cannot go back to your old ways and expect to enter heaven.  If you say that Jesus has brought you deliverance and salvation, what did He deliver and save you from?  The things you did prior to your deliverance and salvation may be lawful in this earth, but remember God’s ways aren’t like ours.  He has called us to come out and be separate.  

 Sing: I’m going through, yes, I’m going through.  I’ll pay the price no matter what others do.  I take the way of the Lord's despised few.  I started out with Jesus and I’m going through.


Thought For Today:  Don’t let the Green Grass fool you.  You can't fit in and get in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment