Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 23 January 2019

Training Your Children

And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord” (Ephesians 6:4).

Today’s Morsel: Many parents seem to get angry at the school system because they see the system as not training and teaching their children correctly.  I hate to say it, but God never gave that responsibility to someone else.  He placed that on the parents.  If the child isn’t growing and doing right, it’s not the system's fault.  The training process starts the moment they are born.  Not the moment they go off to school.  Obedience should always be the first lesson you teach your children, followed by justice and judgment.

Sing:  I want to be just like You, cause he wants to be just like me.  I want to be a holy example for his innocent eyes to see.  Help me be a living Bible, Lord, that my little boy can read.  I want to be just like You, cause he wants to be like me.

Thought For Today:  Training starts at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment