Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 1 January 2019

A New Start

“And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you” 
(Exodus 12:1-2).

Today’s Morsel: Every day that I live and get to see a new year, it reminds me just how good God truly is.  I know that I made some mistakes the year prior, but now I can start afresh and anew.  We have been given a chance for a new start.  The Bible tells us, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). You have an opportunity to start over, so what are you going to do with this new opportunity the Lord has given you?

Sing: Hallelujah Thine to glory! Hallelujah Amen! Hallelujah Thine to glory! Revive us again.


Thought For Today:  Repentance… A New Start

No comments:

Post a Comment