Monday, January 28, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 28 January 2019

Integrity

Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once” (Proverbs 28:18).

Today’s Morsel:  I have come to realize that since Jesus pulled me out of the mess that I was living in, all my sins, I cannot continue to do those things anymore and expect to be remain saved.  I must now walk in honesty and in truth.  My integrity is at stake.  As Job told His friends, “God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me” (Job 27:5).  We cannot walk unrighteously and think that we will be saved. Salvation requires a total makeover, a new way of thinking and a new way of living and walking.  The only way to walk upright is to walk according to His word. Integrity must always be the walk of the man in the mirror.

Sing:  Let me walk, in the light, in the great gospel light; let me walk in the gospel light.  Till my journey is over, and I’ll travel no more, let me walk in the gospel light.


Thought For Today:  “Integrity… must be the walk of the man in the mirror.”

No comments:

Post a Comment