Wednesday, June 4, 2014

2014 June 4 - Morning Manna

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. (1 Corinthians 11:1)
 
Today's Morsel: Who are you following today?  Are they on the right course that will save your soul?  Are they following Christ?  Who's your mentor?  So many people are following people that they have no knowledge of.  Each year, we all vote people into office to lead us yet we have little or no knowledge of them at all.  Even in the church we select people without even a bio or recommendation from the leaders over them.  Shouldn't we at least have some knowledge of what a person has done for the Kingdom and their character reference? May I suggest, before you vote someone into an office or leadership position you learn something about their character.  As Paul told the church at Corinth, "Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ." 
Sing: Lead me Lord, I will follow, lead me Lord, I will go, You have called me, I will answer, lead me Lord, I will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment