Friday, June 13, 2014

2014 June 13 - Morning Manna

And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. (Mark 1:35)
 
Today's Morsel:  In the military, soldiers are taught that all marching movements from the halt must begin by stepping off on their left foot first.  The only exception is right step march.  Often, some members will get out of step while they are marching and need to skip until they get back into step.  I believe some members of the church are out of step.  Many of them are out of step when it comes to prayer.  So many of them are putting the wrong foot forward when they get up.  They put that foot forward that heads to the coffee pot, Iphone, or IPad, instead of I-pray. Jesus rose early and went out and prayed.   If you don't begin your day with prayer, you are going to be out of step with Jesus.
 
Sing:  I'm a soldier, in God's Army, and I'm fighting, I'm claiming victory; I will not give up, I will not turn around, I'm a soldier marching heaven bound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment