Wednesday, June 11, 2014

2014 June 11 - Morning Manna



Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high, Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth! (Psalms 113:5-6)
 
Today's Morsel: If someone were to ask you to compare God to something else, what would you say?  This is not a new question.  Even the Lord asked, "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One" (Isaiah 40:25).  We can't compare God to anyone or anything.  You cannot make Him co-equal, co-eternal,  nor co-existence with anyone.   God has no comparison.  Paul lets us know that the fullness of the Godhead was in Jesus Christ (Colossians 2:8-9).  If you want to compare God, you have to compare Him to the things that He says about Himself: "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (Isaiah 45:5-7).
 
Sing: There is none like You, no one else can touch my heart like You do, I can search throughout eternity long, and find, there is none like You.

No comments:

Post a Comment