Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2014 June 3 - Morning Manna

Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready. (John 7:6)
 
Today's Morsel: I always observe my wife when she is preparing for a trip or a meeting she has to attend.  She usually starts packing 2 to 3 days in advance, or she may start deciding what she is taking a week or more ahead.  Sad to say, many people have not considered that final journey from earth.   Jesus said that our time is always ready.  If our time is always ready, I don't plan on missing the train; I have begun preparing for the trip now.
 
Sing:  Some glad morning we shall see Jesus in the air, He's coming after you and me, joy is ours to share; what rejoicing there will be when the saints shall rise, heading for that jubilee, yonder in the skies.
O' what singing, O, what shouting; on that happy morning when we all shall rise; O, what glory, Hallelujah! When we meet our blessed Savior in the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment