Tuesday, June 24, 2014

2014 June 24 - Morning Manna

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32)
 
Today's Morsel:  The only way you can know truth from error, is to know truth in the first place.  The only way you can tell that a stick is crooked is to put a straight stick beside it.   It has been stated that the FBI doesn't train its agents to know false bills, it teaches them to know the real bills.  And once they know the real bills, they can easily spot the fake bills.  The only way you can know false religion from true religion is to know The Truth.  Just because a church has a sign that you may think is truth, Truth says that we are to try the spirits.  Even Jesus said, that we are to search the scriptures for they are about Him, the truth.  Truth never changes, but error will keep changing and changing trying to please all.  Truth just simply says, here I am, take me or leave me, I'm not changing.
 
Sing: He set me free yes, He set me free, He broke the bars of prison for me.  I'm glory bound my Jesus to see, glory to God, He set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment