Monday, May 31, 2021

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 31 May 2021

 

The Gate

 

Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.(Psalms 100:1-5)

 

Today’s Morsel:  When God gave Moses the instructions for the Tabernacle in the Wilderness, the gate was to always face the east.  They were to enter His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise.  Anytime we come before God, we must come with thanksgiving and praise.  God inhabits the praises of His people. We must serve Him with a Joyful heart. When we offer Him praise, He is well pleased with us.  True praise always ushers in God’s presence!

 

Sing:  I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart, I will enter His courts with praise; I will that this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice for He has made me glad.

He has made me glad, He has made me glad, I will rejoice for He has made me glad; He has made me glad, He has made me glad, I will rejoice for He has made me glad.

 

Thought For Today: Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment