Friday, May 14, 2021

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 14 May 2021

 

Who Did Hinder You?

 

Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?(Galatians 5:7)

 

Today’s Morsel:  I have heard people say, “I could have won if they had not done that to me.”  Or “I was going to go along, but when I saw who else was going, I decided not to go.”  Others can stop you temporarily, but you are the only one who can do it permanently.  Paul said that you did run well, who did hinder you that you should not obey the truth?  I have seen it so many times in the church, people allow what others think of them to affect their outcome in life.  Let me ask you a few questions. Who is keeping you out of church?  What about being the Christian that you know that you ought to be?  What about living a holy and godly life? Think about it.  Others may hinder you, but you are the only one that can do it permanently.

 

Sing:  I’m running for my life, I’m running for my life, I’m running for my life, I’m running for my life; if anybody asks you, what’s the matter with me, tell them that I am saved, sanctified, Holy Ghost filled, and water baptized; I've got heaven on my mind and I’m running for my life.

 

Thought For Today: Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.(1 Corinthians 9:24)

No comments:

Post a Comment