Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 22 May 2019


Undone Christians

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.” (Isaiah 6:1-7)

Today’s Morsel:  I’m sure that some of you, like me, at one time or another has had food served to you that was not done.  It is one thing for food to be undone, but for Christians, it’s another.  Once we are born-again of the water and the spirit, we should be complete in Him. In other words, we should be done with the world and its ways.  If we are having a hard time letting go of the world and its ways, then we are not done.  And we may need to be put back on the altar.  When Isaiah saw the Lord, he said that he was undone because he was a man of unclean lips.  But once his mouth was touched with a coal from off the altar, he was done and ready to use his mouth for Christ.  What about you? Are you done? Or are there still areas in your life that need to be cooked longer?  Spend some time at the altar and allow the Lord to make you complete in Him.  

Sing: He touched me. Oh, oh, He touched me. And oh the joy that floods my soul.  Something happened and now I know, Jesus touched me and made me whole.

Thought For Today: Well done, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment