Friday, March 9, 2012

2012 March 9 - Morning Manna

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. John 14:1
Today's Morsel: Is your mind ever troubled. Do you find yourself worrying and being concerned about many things? Well, Jesus is the antidote for your troubled mind. Webster defines an antidote as: A remedy or other agent used to neutralize or counteract the effects of a poison. A troubled mind can be poison. It can begin to spread through your system like wild fire. A troubled mind can affect every area of your body if not taken care of immediately. Sleeplessness; aches; pain; loss of focus; weird dreams; perplexity; and despair can eat away at your thoughts like a canker. Many people today are suffering from troubled minds. Do I or Don’t I; Shouldn’t I or Should I; Do I buy or Don't I buy; Do I go or stay; Do I tell or don’t I tell. Joel said, "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision"( Joel 3:14). We must follow the apostle Paul's advice and bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ (2 Corinthians 12:5). Remember, the mind is a terrible thing to waste. You need it.
Sing: I've got my mind made up to serve the Lord. I've got my mind made up to serve the Lord. I've got my mind made up to serve the Lord. Yes, I've got my mind made up to serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment