Thursday, January 13, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 13 January 2022

 Holiness

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord” (Hebrews 12:14)

 

Today’s Morsel:  One of the most important traits of character that must be found in the life of every believer is holiness.  Holiness is not what you wear.  Holiness is who you are.  It’s a lifestyle that reflects all the attributes of Christ in your life, and one that is set apart for His service.  The writer of Hebrews calls for us to follow peace with all men, and holiness.  We know that according to scripture God says that we must be holy because He Himself is holy (Leviticus 19:2).  And according to Isaiah 9:6, He is the Prince of Peace.   Therefore, it is essential that we follow Him who gives life. That is Jesus Christ.

 

Sing:  Holiness, holiness, is what I long for, holiness is what I need; Holiness, holiness, is what I long for from Thee.  Take my heart and transform it, take my life, and use it, for Yours, for Yours, O Lord.  Take my heart and transform it, take my life, and use it, for Yours, for Yours, O Lord.

 

Thought For Today: “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment