Saturday, June 20, 2015

2015 June 27 - Morning Manna

I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found. Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. (Psalms 37:35-37)

Today's Morsel: I don't know about you, but I don't get too upset when the wicked are in authority, because I know that unless they repent, they will soon be driven away  like the chaff with the wind. The psalmist said that he sought for the wicked and he  couldn't be found.  He encourages us to mark the prefect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.  In other words, you'll be able to find a perfect man when you seek for him.  He'll still be there.  You see a perfect man will be like that tree that is planted by the rivers of water.  He'll still be green and flourishing bringing forth fruit in his season.  The perfect man is the man like Noah, Job, or Daniel (Ezekiel 14:13-14).  The perfect man is moved to building his house to protect and save his family, because he's already been warned that God will destroy this earth.  The perfect man rises early and worships and sacrifices for his family because his children may sin against God, or he may lose everything that he's got.  The perfect man prays three times a day because he never knows when he may need the lions mouth shut.  The perfect man walks in his integrity and his children are blessed after him.  So let me encourage you today, don't waste all your time posting and talking about evil people on social media.  Pretty soon you'll look around and they'll be gone unless they repent.  Just mark the perfect man, keep your eyes on him and you'll have peace in your soul.

Sing: Why should I feel discouraged, and why should the shadows come? Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home? When Jesus is my portion, a constant friend is He. His eye is on the sparrow and I know that He watches over me.

Thought for Today: Be ye perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment