Wednesday, June 24, 2015

2015 June 24 - Morning Manna

Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.
(Psalms 128:1)

Today's Morsel:  A few day ago, I asked you what you use to determine if a person is blessed.  The psalmist said,  "Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways."  That being the case, everyone who says that they are Christian, should then be blessed.  We who know truth should always walk in His ways and reverence Him.  If it feels as though your blessing fountain has stopped flowing, check your pathway, you may be walking in the wrong way.

Sing: I am blessed, I am blessed, everyday that I live I am blessed. When I wake up in the morning, till I lay my head to rest, I am blessed, I am blessed.

Thought for Today: "Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD" (Psalms 119:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment