Wednesday, March 26, 2014

2014 March 26 - Morning Manna

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. (Proverbs 14:12)
 
Today's Morsel: Thomas Paine said, "A long habit of not think a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right."  If you ever notice, in the political realm, when something is wrong and they want people to agree with them, they will keep saying the same thing that is wrong over and over until they can get enough people to think that it's right; and then they say that the people agree.  One of the false doctrines being taught today is that there are no absolutes.  This horse is being pounded into the minds of young people day after day in the hope that they will agree.  But I will tell you, there are some absolutes.  If you give me a $10 bill for a $1 soda, and you don't get back $9 in change, I am sure you will soon want me to see there is an absolute.   Sometimes when I am traveling, and I see all the automobiles, I ask myself how many of them are on the wrong road and don't know it. Solomon said, "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death" (Proverbs 14:12).  Let me encourage you, don't keep listening to people who tell you that there is no heaven and that there is no hell.  If I were you, I would rather live my life as though there is a heaven and be right, than to live it wrong and find out that there is a hell.  
 
Sing: Jesus! I'm depending on You; Jesus! I'm depending on You; Jesus! I'm depending on You, I'm depending on, depending on You, to see me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment