Friday, November 29, 2013

2013 November 29 - Morning Manna

We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) (2 Corinthians 6:1-2)
Today's Morsel: I can remember during the first Gulf War when the allied force evicted the Iraq forces from Kuwait. The Kuwaiti people were so greatful that they entered into the streets in elation and jubilation because they saw it as a day of salvation and deliverance. Like the apostles and believers,who were in the upper room on the Day of Pentecost, when they were filled with the Holy Ghost they realized that this was a new day for them. It was a day of liberation and salvation. Liberation from self, and salvation unto God. The Apostle Paul told the church at Corinth that today is the day of salvation. Every day that the Lord tarries is a day for someone to be saved. Maybe you are bound to some addiction or stronghold that you just can't seem to shake. Well, today is the day of salvation. You don't have to stay in the hog pen of life. You don't have to carry the guilt and burden of the past. Why not get up and come to Jesus. He has promised you that He will in no wise cast you out. You can be saved today.
Sing: I came to Jesus weary, worn and sad, He took my sins away, He took my sins away. And now on Him I roll my every care, He took my sins away.
He took my sins away! He took my sins away! And He keeps me singing every day, I'm so glad, He took my sins away, He took my sins away.

No comments:

Post a Comment