Tuesday, November 26, 2013

2013 November 26 - Morning Manna

And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it... For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
(Exodus 12:7;12-13)
Today's Morsel:Here is America, The Affordable Health Care Act seems to have left people in a great state of confusion. Many seem to be concerned now about their health insurance and health care. The Children of Israel were also concerned about their care when God told Moses that He would smite all the first born in Egypt and bring them out. But you see, God is like American Family Insurance, All your protection is under one roof! The Lord told Moses, "When I see the blood, I will pass over you." The blood was their insurance policy. Paul said the whole family in heaven and earth is named after the name of Jesus. So if you are in the family of God, you don't have to worry about your policy being cancelled, your coverage doesn't change. You are well covered. When You obey Acts 2:38, you join the family of God. And I promise you as long as you live your life according to the word of God, you'll be in good hands just like, All State.
Sing: When I see the blood! When I see the blood! When I see the blood! I will pass, I will pass over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment