Saturday, November 23, 2013

2013 November 23 - Morning Manna

"I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD"(Psalms 122:1).
Today's Morsel: One of the goals that we established for our church this year,was that everyone would bring at least one guest to church. It's going to be great at the end of the year to see if we have met our that goal. One of the things I learned, as soon as I was saved, was to share my faith with others and to invite them to church. Even Phillip went after Nathanael and told him to come and see, when he asked if any good thing can come out of Nazareth. And Andrew went after his brother Peter. We too must go after the lost. If you don't show enthusiasm about attending church, your children and others will never see the importance for the house of God. But if you get yours and their clothes ready the night before church, allow them to see you praying and worshipping in the front of the church, they will see the importance of church. And as they grow, they will be glad to go to the house of God with you.
Sing: I was glad when they said unto me; I was glad when they said unto me; I was glad when they said unto me; come let us go to the house of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment