Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2010 September 1 - Morning Manna

I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen. (1 Timothy 6:13-16)


Today's Morsel: Are you maintaining a good witness for Jesus? As Christian's, we should present an example of Christ before all people the same as Jesus did when He was on trial before Pilate. Paul said that Jesus presented a good confession. Jesus showed us what every believer should do when we are falsely accused by others. We shouldn't take matters into our own hands, but allow the witness of who we are in Christ Jesus to set the stage for us. If we take matters into our own hand, then we will work from the flesh and not the Spirit, thus destroying our good witness. The Lord said through Isaiah the Prophet, "Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour" (Isaiah 43:10-11). We are His witness that others may see in us that Jesus is God, to the glory of God the Father. Are you being a good example for Him?

Sing: Let's talk about Jesus, the King of Kings is He. The Lord of all Supreme, throughout eternity. The Great I Am the Way; The Truth, the Life, the Door; let's talk about Jesus more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment