Thursday, January 19, 2023

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2023 Jan 19

 Free

Blessed be the LORD, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.  Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.  Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.”  (Psalm 124:6-8)

Today’s Morsel:  Since my salvation I often wonder how many other things the Lord has saved me from.  Since I have received salvation I can look back and see what type of person I truly was.  To be honest with you, my life was a total mess and I didn’t even realize it.  The Bible does truly reveal the hidden things of darkness and dishonesty.  I was in Satan’s cage and didn’t even know it.  Sad to say, many today are still in his cage and don’t even know it.  Because Jesus has opened the door to freedom, but because they have been in the cage for so long, they choose to remain in the cage because they become accustomed to it.  The Bible says that those of us who are saved have escaped and now our help is in the name of the Lord who made the heave and the earth.  Jesus is our helper.  The writer of Hebrews lets us know that we can now come boldly unto the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in the time of need (Hebrews 4:16). 

 

Sing:   Reach out and touch the Lord as He passes by, you will find He’s not too busy to hear your heart’s cry.  He is passing by this moment your need to supply.  So reach out and touch the Lord as He passes by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment