Friday, December 31, 2021

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 31 December 2021

 Are You Sold Out For Christ?

“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:35-39)


Today’s Morsel:  Are you sold out for Christ?  As we bring this year to an end, many are going to make New Year's resolutions on the things they will plan to do in 2022. And so my question to you is are you 100% committed to serving Jesus at all cost?  You see, other things don't really matter.  Our eternal life is at stake every day that we live.  Someday this life will end.  Then what?  Where will you spend eternity?  I am afraid that some have begun to think that they have a lot of time to make up their minds about serving Christ.  But Solomon lets us know that “It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools(Ecclesiastes 7:5); and then he ends with these words, “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.” (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14).  Paul said that nothing would be able to separate him from Christ.  Do you have that same attitude?  What will 2022 bring for you?  I pray it finds you committed and serving Jesus Christ at all cost.  


Sing:  Wherever I am, I’ll praise Him, whenever I can, I’ll praise Him; for His love surrounds me like a sea.  I’ll praise the name of Jesus, lift up the name of Jesus, for the name of Jesus has lifted me.


Thought For Today:  Commitment only has one “I”.  Therefore it requires you for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment