Saturday, April 17, 2021

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 17 April 2021

 Read The Instructions

Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.(Proverbs 4:13)

 

Today’s Morsel:  If at first you do not succeed in putting something together, try reading the instructions.  Just about anything can be put together by you if you would just read the instructions.  That manual in the glove box of your car could save you hundreds of dollars on auto repairs if you would just read it.  Solomon states, “Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.(Proverbs 9:9)  He also states, take fast hold of instructions and let her not go. Keep her for she is thy life. Wisdom is thy life.   “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, Paul said, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.(2 Timothy 3:16-17)  Notice, it is given for instruction in righteousness.  They communicate religious knowledge; for schooling mankind and making one complete in his work. “Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.(Proverbs 12:1)  Whoever loves instruction loves discipline and correction, and loves knowledge.  Correction is the way to knowledge.

 

Sing:  Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.  Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.  When I am afraid, I will not fear for I know that You are near me.  Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.

 

Thought For Today:  If at first you don’t succeed, try reading the instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment