Thursday, October 5, 2017

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2017 October 5

“Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth” 
(Proverbs 5:18).

Today’s Morsel:  On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being great and 1 being on life support, how’s your marriage?  Do you even evaluate your marriage?  If we get married and it’s a 10, shouldn’t it remain a 10?  Do we take our spouse for granted?  What do you do to keep your marriage at a 10?  Always remember love isn’t spelled L-O-V-E it’s spelled, T-I-M-E.  And that’s what keep marriages exciting and at a 10.

Sing:  I love you, I love you, I love you, what more can I say, but that I truly love you; and I'll try to live my life so that it says it to, I love you, I love you, I truly love you.

Thought For Today:  Don’t let other things hinder your marriage?

No comments:

Post a Comment