Saturday, October 14, 2017

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2017 October 14

“Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing; To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him” (Psalms 92:13-15).

Today’s Morsel:  Are you really sold-out and committed to the things of God?  Like marriage, serving God is a commitment to obey until He comes again for us.  Even in the tough time, we should still serve with a pure heart fervently.  Our minds should always be on the Lord.  Just as a lover's mind is always on the one he or she loves, our mind should be on Jesus, because He is the love of our life. When we are planted in His house we will flourish in His courts.  Spiritual fruit and spirit gifts will be in operation in our life.  Why not commit everything in your life to Him today, so that you can really be blessed.

Sing:  When I think about the Lord, how He saved me, how He raised me, how He filled me with the Holy Ghost, how He saved me to the uttermost; when I think about the Lord, how He picked me up and turned me around, how He placed my feet, on solid ground; it makes me want to shout, hallelujah, thank You Jesus, Lord You’re worthy, of all the glory, of all of the honor,  of all of my praise, it makes me want to shout.

Thought For Today:  Commitment to God must be forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment