Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 January 17 - Morning Manna

If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity. If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction" (Job 10:14-15)
 
 
Today's Morsel:  I is somewhat like Job, too; full of confusion.  Sometimes I find myself scratching my head and asking myself why in the world there are so many people who say that they are Christians, and yet they have no knowledge.  I have had people in the church look me right in the eye and say, "I didn't know that training was going on at our church." And this is after it had been announced for six months!  And then I've had people ask me if it is mandatory for them to attend?  Then there are those who pour their life into their secular job, and when you ask them to do something for the church, they are either too tired or they can't find the time. I am even more confused when someone asks me to pray for them for a job and yet they refuse to fill out the application. Do you understand my confusion?  Job couldn't figure out why the men who were supposed to be his friends were accusing him of wrong doing.  Instead of being a comforters to him in his afflictions, they became his enemy.  Let me encourage you, in these last days we are going to see things that will not only make an owl's head turn completely around, but ours' as well!  So keep your mind stayed on Christ and He will keep you in perfect peace.
 
Sing:  There is power in the name of Jesus! There is power in the name of Jesus! There is power in the name of Jesus, to break every chain, break every chain, to break every chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment