Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 January 1 - Morning Manna

And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. (Exodus 12:1-2)
 
 Today's Morsel: Now that the Lord has allowed you to see a new year, what are you going to do for Him during this year that you didn't do last year?  Are you going to continue to live the same old way you did last year, or are you going to do something greater with your life?  What goals are you going to make for yourself?  You can look back and say I wish I had last year, or you can look ahead and say, "I will this year."  You can embrace the vision that God gives you for your life and go after it.  You can become a better person than you were last year.  You can become a helper to others.  You can read your Bible through.  You can increase your prayer life.  You can teach more home Bible studies.  You can become an encourager to other.  You can even purpose to not be a complainer.  Whatever you decide to do with your life and for Christ, must start today.  This is a new month and a new year for you.  Make the changes that matter, because only what you do for Christ will last.
 
Sing:  I've found a new way of living, I've found a new joy divine, I have the fruit of the Spirit, I am abiding, abiding in the vine.
 Abiding in the vine,  Abiding in the vine, love, joy, peace, He has made them mine; I have prosperity, power and victory, abiding, abiding in the vine.

No comments:

Post a Comment