Friday, December 20, 2013

2013 December 20 - Morning Manna

I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts (Psalms 119:63).
 
Today’s Morsel:  I’m sure you’ve heard the saying, “Birds of a feather, flock together.”  If someone were to ask you who are you keeping company with, who would you say?  Friendship is very important in our walk with the Lord.  We must ensure that those we choose as our companions and friends are first and foremost those that fear God and keep His sayings, because friendship with the world is enmity with God.  We may have other friends and companions, but godly friends should always be our first choosing and our closest friends.   Who do you spend most of your time with?  Who are your cohorts, pals, and friends?  Jesus said, "I have called you friend."  Are you keeping a strong relationship with Him?  Solomon said, "A friend, loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity" (Proverbs 17:17).  If the people you associate yourself with are godly, faithful friends and companions, then when difficult times come you won't have to worry because they will always be there for you.  Choose your friends wisely.
 
Sing:  Just to walk with Him means everything to me, Just to know He’s near, His hand is leading me;  though the world may past me by; and go their way, let me be; just to walk with Him, means everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment