Monday, October 28, 2013

2013 October 28 - Morning Manna

"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit."
(Psalms 51:10-12).
Today's Morsel: Do you remember the day you received the Holy Ghost? Do you remember how much joy and excitement you had in your life? If you recall, it was such a great feeling that you wanted to tell everyone about it. You probably felt like the whole world was lifted off your shoulders. If you were like me, you wanted to hug on everyone. You wanted everyone so they could feel what you were feeling. For me, I saw everyone in that church as a brother or sister in Christ. It didn't matter what they looked like, smelled like, or how they talked. The Holy Ghost brought about a change in me. David knew what it was like to be anointed of the Lord. He knew that that anointing had brought great joy in his life and now the thought of losing God's presence from his life for his actions caused David to be broken, hurt, and crushed. And so he prayed, "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit." I don't know about you, but I'm like King David, take not thy Holy Spirit from me, because it is joy unspeakable and full of glory.
Sing: Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me; Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence, O God; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me, restore unto me, the joy of thy salvation, and renew a right spirit with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment