Thursday, October 24, 2013

2013 October 24 - Morning Manna

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord"
(Romans 8:35-39)
 
  Today's Morsel:  I think that it is about time for the saints of God to be persuaded.  I get so tired of people coming to me with excuses as to why they can't live holy and serve God.  I am totally convinced that if you have the Holy Ghost, nothing should be able to stop you from serving God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength.  Paul told the Hebrews, "But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak" (Hebrews 6:9). I'm always persuaded that people can do better than they are doing if they would just make up their minds and do it. Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr. said, "We all know what to do is right, the problem is just doing it." Paul said, "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."  I say it's time we get persuade in these last days or the devil is going to steal our crown.
 
Sing: Well, I'm going through, yes, I'm going through, I'll pay the price no matter what others do, I'll take the way with the Lord's despised few, I started out with Jesus and I'm going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment