Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 July 4

 “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32).

Today’s Morsel:  Around the world today many Americans will celebrate what they call ‘Independence Day’.  The day America declared her independence from Great Britain and its king.  For the born-again believer, every day should be a day of celebration for their independence from Satan.  Jesus said, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32). Depending on how much you celebrate Jesus, the Truth will reveal to others how much you value the freedom He brought you.

Sing:  He set me free yes, yes He set me free.  He broke the bonds of prison for me.  I’m glory bound my Jesus to see.  Glory to God He set me free.

Thought For Today:  Freedom is not free.

1 comment: