Monday, July 16, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 July 16

“Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD. Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt. Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha. Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying” 
(Psalms 70:1-5).

Today’s Morsel:  One of the most important things for a Christian is to never forget where they came from.  When we forget how God has delivered us, we will start to take things for granted.  And we will think and say, as God said of the children of Israel, “We did this by our own hands” (Judges 7:2).”  David said, “Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.” Do you love your salvation?  Let me make it plain.  Do you love Jesus?  Because “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12).  He is the only One that can save and deliver.  If you love Him, then never stop magnifying Him in your life.

Sing:  O’ magnify the Lord, for He is worthy to be praised. O’ magnify the Lord, for He is worthy to be praised. Hosanna! Blessed be the Rock, blessed be the Rock of my salvation.  Hosanna! Blessed be the Rock, blessed be the Rock of my salvation.

Thought For Today:  If you love Him, let Him be magnified.

No comments:

Post a Comment