Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 July 18


“One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ” 
(John 1:40-41)

Today’s Morsel:  Who was the first person you told after you found Jesus?  Who was that first person that you told about what happened?  What was their reaction to your good news?  I think everyone that is truly born-again has a testimony of what went down.  I don’t think I will ever forget that day I was baptized in His name and filled with His Spirit.  That was over thirty years ago, and I can still see in my mind the building, the baptismal tank, the preacher doing the baptism, most of the folks that were praying for me, and how I felt when I went down in that watery grave and took on the name of Jesus.  And when I came up from that water, it felt like a ton of bricks had been lifted off of me.  Friend, I have found Him.  And I will tell you, there is nothing that can compare to you being baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and being filled with His Spirit.  As there is only one way to God; Baptized in Jesus name.  Have you found Him?

Sing: I have found the way. O’ I have found the way.  O’ glory hallelujah, I have found the way.

Thought For Today:  There is only one way to God. Baptized in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment