Monday, July 2, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 July 2

“Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people” (Exodus 33:13).

Today’s Morsel:  Are you on the right road for where you desire to get?  Has this even entered your mind?  So many people are stressed and fatigued because they don’t know where they are headed.  Solomon said, “There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death” (Proverbs 14:12).  The road may be right in your own eyes and even well-pleasing, but is it the right way?  Moses cried for the Lord to shew him the way. I believe what Moses was saying was I need You to lead me where I should go or else I’m not going.  Where are you headed?  Who is leading you?

Sing: Lead me, Lord, I will follow. Lead me, Lord, I will go.  You have called me, I will answer.  Lead me, Lord, I will go.

Thought For Today:  Make sure you are on the right road.

1 comment: