Saturday, March 5, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 March 5

Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. 
Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life  (Psalms 42:7-8).

​ ​Today's Morsel:  
Have you ever sat listening to someone teach or preach and asked yourself what they are saying?  I have gone to many conference​s​, and at the end I ask some of the people what they thought of the conference?  And ​sometimes ​I ​see that deer in the headlight look on their faces, and they say, “​It was okay. But some of it I just didn’t understand.” The disciple​s​ of Jesus, often time​s​ found His teaching over their heads. But they were smart, and ask​ed​ Jesus to explain it to them. They weren’t about to let ​Him go without an explanation. So the next time someone is teaching or preaching and you don’t understand what they are talking about, ask them to explain themselves. You don’t want them to keep going over your head or you may drown due to a lack of understanding.

​ Sing:  And He walks with me and He talks with me, and He tells me I am His own, and the joy we share as we tarry there, no
ne​
 other, has ever known.

Thought F​or 
T
oday: Jesus is not the author of confusion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment