Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 March 15

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (Luke 4:18-19)

Today’s Morsel: “Oh he hurt me”. “She said that to me”. “He did that to me”. “Somebody should have helped me”. “They didn’t even consider me”. “I love me”. What is it about me? There are so many scriptures that focus on “me”. When God places His Spirit upon us, He expects us to act with it. Jesus said “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.”  Maybe it’s time that I take the Spirit that is upon me and get to work for the kingdom. What about you?

Sing: For me, for me, for me, there’s a mansion there for me. In glory land, so bright and fair where the Victor's crown I soon shall wear. Come and go with me, for I won't be back you’ll see. If anybody’s gonna be happy over there it’s me, me, me, me, me.

Thought For Today: Without Me you can do nothing. (Jesus)

No comments:

Post a Comment