Saturday, March 19, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 March 19

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)

Today’s Morsel: I have come to realize, that if people know the purpose for the things that they are asked to do, they are more like to accomplish what they set out to do. When I was in the army, every lesson that we taught had to have a purpose statement so that soldiers would understand the importance for the class and how it would apply to their life or their responsibilities in certain situations.  When they asked to what purpose was the waste of the ointment that Mary poured on Jesus, He told them the purpose. It was for His burial. Paul said, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” When we figure out God’s purpose for our life, we’ll be able to see that all things that are taking place in our life are working for our good. This is even true for the tough things. 

Sing: For my good! For my good! Jesus is working all things for my good. Even though I may not understand, He’s working all things for my good.

Thought For Today: “When purposes are defined we accomplish more”. (Parker)

No comments:

Post a Comment