Friday, October 10, 2014

2014 October 10 - Morning Manna

That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. (Ephesians 3:16-21)

Today's Morsel: I have come to realize that every one of us has the ability to be what God desires us to be or become.  There should be no human being with failures in their life.  God's word teaches us how to be successful in everything that we do.  Most people fail because they don't heed the Word of God.  Failures are so often because of a  violation of the Word of God.  Marriages fail because people don't heed God's word.  Indebtedness happens because of people's wants.   Paul calls it lust.  You show me any failure and I'll show you that a Bible principle or God's Word was most likely violated.  Notice what Paul said, "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us."  Paul understood that He could do all things through Christ who strengthened him and we should too.  When we allow God's Spirit and His Word to lead and guide us, we have the ability to become whatever God desires us to become.

Sing: I am, cause God said I am; I am, cause God said I am. I'm more than a conqueror through Him that loved me, I am, cause God said I am.

Thought for Today: Every man has the ability to be what God wants Him to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment