Thursday, October 31, 2013

2013 October 31 - Morning Manna

I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. (Psalms 101:2)
 
Today's Morsel:With today's social media, etiquette seems to have flown the coop. So many seem to have no respect for others when it come to cell phone usage. Wouldn't it have been nice, if when a person purchased acell phone the phone companies had issued a book on etiquette and required them to sign a contract that they would live by the rules of phone etiquette for usage before the phone would be turned on, and if a person violated it they would cancel the service? So many seem to have lost their etiquette when it come to their cell phone usage. Some sit and text in church. Texting when others are speaking or talking. People answer their phones at the table when dining and in the presence of others. The list goes on and on. Even the transportation safety board has become concerned because accidents and deaths are on the rise because many are no longer paying attention when driving due to phone usage while driving. Paul said, "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices" (2 Corinthians 2:11). The phone has a great purpose, but we must learn to use it correctly. I don't know about you, but I think I will begin to behave myself a little better with my phone and good manners in general.
Sing: Jesus on the mainline, tell Him what you want, Jesus on the mainline tell Him what you want, Jesus on the mainline tell Him what you want, call Him up and tell Him what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment