Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 8 December 2020

 

Living on The Hallelujah Side

 

Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD'S side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.(Exodus 32:26)

 

Today’s Morsel:  Have you ever noticed that some Christians just cannot seem to get the victory over anything that they are going through.  They seem to always live on the underside.  Why can’t they live on the Hallelujah Side?  You know, the side that gives God continuous praise.  The side that rises and sings with joy.  The side that comes into His presence with thanksgiving in their heart and enters into His courts with praise.  To live on the Hallelujah Side, to me, is to know that He has set you on a rock and your head is high above your enemies that are about you.  To be on the Hallelujah Side is to know that you are blessed and highly favored of the Lord.  Moses said that if you are on the Lord's side then come over to me.  Tell me, whose side are you on?


Sing:  Once a sinner far from Jesus I was perishing with cold, But the blessed Savior heard me when I cried.  Then He threw His robe around me, and He led me to His fold, and I’m living on the Hallelujah Side.

Oh, glory be to Jesus, let the hallelujahs roll; help me ring my Savior’s praise far and wide.  For I’ve opened up toward heaven all the windows of my soul and I’m living on the Hallelujah Side.

 

Thought For Today:  Get on Jesus' side and you will be just fine.

1 comment:

  1. I have always pondered this. Believe me I could bemoan some situations in my plight. But somehow by the grace of God I can honestly arrive at the conclusion that I am blessed. Sometimes within myself I don't understand why but God chose me for Whatever reason. So I think myself happy!

    ReplyDelete