Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2015 February 17 - Morning Manna

"I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?" (Luke 12:49)

Today's Morsel:  Wild fires consume many acres and homes each year.  The total value lost to wild fires ranges in the billions of dollars.  Some fires are caused by natural disasters and others are caused by arson.  Jesus said that He was come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?  If the Holy Ghost in each of us is burning, we should see it consuming things in our lives, homes, churches, and communities.  New preaching and teaching points.  New churches.  New labors.  New souls added to the kingdom.  Our theme this year here in Wisconsin is, "Chart Your Course... And Then Burn The Map."  In other words, each local church charts their course by making a plan for the year of where they are heading and what they want to accomplish, then they allow the fire of Holy Ghost to take charge, consume them, and burn up their plans to accomplish them.   I don't know about you, but I am excited to see what God is going to do with our course after the Holy Ghost has burned our map.

Sing: Well it's that Holy Ghost and fire that's keeping me alive, keeping me alive, keeping me alive; Well, it's that Holy Ghost and fire that's keeping me alive, Jesus is keeping me alive.

Thought for Today:  Chart Your Course....Then Burn The Map. (Wisconsin District)

No comments:

Post a Comment