Monday, April 29, 2013

2013 April 29 - Morning Manna

The spider taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings' palaces. (Proverbs 30:28)
Today's Morsel: The Itsy Bitsy spider climbed up the water spout, down came the rain and washed the spider out, out came the sun and dried up all the rain, and the Itsy Bitsy spider went up the spout again!
I don't care how big a house is and how much you clean it, the spider just seems to find a way to get inside. The spider is persistent when it comes to going where it wants to go. Since we already know our destiny, then we too must be persistent and ensure we get there. Solomon said that the spider takes hold with her hands and is in king's palaces. I believe that we need to take hold of Jesus' hand and not let go and we will find ourselves in The King's palace, as He is the King of kings and Lord of lords. Even if the waters of afflictions and rivers of depression are trying to keep us from reaching our destination, we must press on toward the mark for the prize. "For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again " (Proverbs 24:16).
Sing: I've got a made up mind. I've got a final destination. I'm gonna keep on pressing on, to my final destination. Gonna burn all the bridges behind me, break all the ties that bind me, I'm gonna keep on pressing on, till I reach that, home sweet home, that New Jerusalem.

1 comment:

  1. What is the name of this song? Where can I find it?
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete